Creative Beadcraft stocks a huge range of Czech and Japanese seed beads.
Czech Seed Beads from Preciosa Ornela
The Preciosa Ornela Seed Beads come in a wide range of colours and are great value. They're available in 10/0, 8/0 and 6/0 sizes
Czech Seed Beads from Matubo
Matubo Superduos and Miniduos
The Matubo seed beads range includes the very popular Superduos and the smaller Miniduos
Matubo Round Seed Beads
The Matubo round seed beads are available in 10/0, 8/0 and 6/0 sizes and are very regular. They come in a beautiful selection of colours and finishes including matt metallics and picassos.
Japanese Seed Beads from Toho
Toho seed beads are renowned for their high quality and consistency of shape and size. The Toho range includes the very popular higher metallic colours.
Toho Round Seed Beads
The round seed beads are available in 15/0, 11/0, 8/0 and 6/0 sizes.
Toho Demi-round Seed Beads
The demi-round seed beads are half the width of the traditional round seed beads and are available in 11/0 and 8/0 sizes.
Toho Treasures Seed Beads
We have a lovely range of the very regular cylinder seed beads which are similar to the Miyuki delicas.
Japanese Seed Beads from Miyuki
We stock a good range of the Miyuki Delica seed beads.
Recent Blog Posts
- New Preciosa Festive Patterns
- We have some lovely new New Preciosa Festive Patterns for 2023 including fun earrings, a bracelet and a beaded card. The instructions will explain a variety of techniques. We also have some pretty festive design ideas. These projects and design
- Valentine’s Day Jewellery with Preciosa Seed Beads
- Check out these new projects for Valentine’s Day Jewellery with Preciosa Seed Beads plus design ideas to create lovely gifts for Valentine’s Day. Ideas include rings, necklaces and pendants and bag charms. Valentine’s Day Jewellery with Preciosa Seed Beads –
- Preciosa Christmas Decorations
- Here we have some more ideas for Preciosa Christmas decorations. It’s always nice to be able to create your own baubles and we have four great projects using a variety of techniques. You can then develop the basic techniques to create your own
- Preciosa Christmas Decorations and Jewellery
- We love this year’s Preciosa Christmas decorations and jewellery – we have some great projects for you including Christmas trees, raindeer and a festive brooch. Plus we have some lovely design ideas for inspiration for Christmas tree baubles and creating a festive
- Matubo Multi-hole Beaded Beads
- A fantastic variety of Matubo multi-hole beaded beads can be made by adding some of the Matubo multi-hole beads such as gemduos, ginkos and nib-bits, These come in the same range of gorgeous colours as the Matubo seed beads including
- Matubo Beaded Beads
- Pretty Matubo beaded beads can be created using their round seed beads, superduo and miniduo seed beads and other staples such as bicones and fire-polished beads. Check out our Matubo projects including designs for beaded bead necklaces and earrings using these
- Hair Clasps Projects
- Hair clasps, also known as barrettes, are easy to make so you can customise your jewellery for the occasion. Check out these projects for making hair clasps using using popular multi-hole beads such as Samos and Arcos par Pucas and also a
- Preciosa Wedding Finery Projects
- With the bridal season coming up, we have some lovely Preciosa wedding finery projects for earrings, bracelets, necklaces and button-holes. As well as wedding jewellery, these versatile designs can easily be adapted by changing the colours and beads so they can be