Creative Beadcraft stocks a huge range of Czech and Japanese seed beads.
Czech Seed Beads from Preciosa Ornela
The Preciosa Ornela Seed Beads come in a wide range of colours and are great value
Czech Seed Beads from Matubo
Matubo Superduos and Miniduos
The Matubo seed beads range includes the very popular Superduos and Miniduos
Matubo Round Seed Beads
The Matubo round seed beads are available in 10/0, 8/0 and 6/0 sizes and are very regular. They come in a beautiful selection of colours and finishes including matt metallics and picassos.
Japanese Seed Beads from Toho
Toho seed beads are renowned for their high quality and consistency of shape and size. The Toho range includes the very popular higher metallic colours.
Toho Round Seed Beads
The round seed beads are available in 15/0, 11/0, 8/0 and 6/0 sizes.
Toho Demi-round Seed Beads
The demi-round seed beads are half the width of the traditional round seed beads and are available in 11/0 and 8/0 sizes.
Japanese Seed Beads from Miyuki
We stock a good range of the Miyuki Delica seed beads.
Recent Blog Posts
- Matubo Multi-hole Beaded Beads
- A fantastic variety of Matubo multi-hole beaded beads can be made by adding some of the Matubo multi-hole beads such as gemduos, ginkos and nib-bits, These come in the same range of gorgeous colours as the Matubo seed beads including
- Matubo Beaded Beads
- Pretty Matubo beaded beads can be created using their round seed beads, superduo and miniduo seed beads and other staples such as bicones and fire-polished beads. Check out our Matubo projects including designs for beaded bead necklaces and earrings using these
- Hair Clasps Projects
- Hair clasps, also known as barrettes, are easy to make so you can customise your jewellery for the occasion. Check out these projects for making hair clasps using using popular multi-hole beads such as Samos and Arcos par Pucas and also a
- Preciosa Wedding Finery Projects
- With the bridal season coming up, we have some lovely Preciosa wedding finery projects for earrings, bracelets, necklaces and button-holes. As well as wedding jewellery, these versatile designs can easily be adapted by changing the colours and beads so they can be
- New Preciosa Terra Intensive Seed Beads
- These lovely Preciosa Terra Intensive seed beads are the latest additions to our huge colour range and are already proving very popular. The strong vibrant shades are great for all kinds of jewellery making and we have some great designs
- Bridal Hair Accessories – Combs, Pins and Clips
- It’s the time of year when thoughts turn to weddings and it’s lovely to make some beautiful bridal hair accessories. Keep them pale and pretty for classic bridal chic – or go for strong colours for a bolder look. Traditional twisted wirework looks lovely
- Czech Preciosa Seed Beads – a huge range of colours offering great value
- The Preciosa seed beads are one of the most widely known brands available due to their popular colour range and great value. Here we briefly look at their history, how the seed beads are produced and some of the most popular colours
- An Overview of Czech and Japanese Seed Beads – Preciosa, Matubo, Toho and Miyuki
- Czech and Japanese Seed Beads in General The best quality seed beads are the Czech and Japanese seed beads which have been around for a very long time. The traditional round seed beads may also be know as rocailles. They are