Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech glass beads are renowned for their high quality and come in a huge range of shapes, sizes and colours.
These are one of the best know Czech glass beads and are extremely popular due to their facetted shape and great range of colours.
Czech Glass Pearls
We stock these beads in sizes from 2mm-10mm in nearly 30 colours.
Czech Crystal Bicones
These crystal bicones or "suncut" bicones are very high quality crystal with regular and sparkling facets.
Czech Multi-hole Beads
Multi-hole beads have become very popular in the last few years and have opened up many new and creative design options.
The CzechMates Beading System
This is one of the most popular ranges available and includes the very popular crescents, cabochons and tiles. The latest bead is the CzechMates diamond beads.
Les Perles par Puca
This is another well-known range which includes the Kheops, Arcos and Amos par Puca beads.
Other popular multi-hole beads include DiamonDuos and Zoliduos.
Recent Blog Posts
- Arcos par Puca Beads
- The Arcos par Puca beads are one of the most popular of Les Perles par Puca. Their curved shape lends itself to a host of creative designs and we have many great projects to inspire you. Arcos par Puca Beads
- Versatile Czech Pinch Beads
- These versatile little Czech pinch beads are great for adding a contrasting shape to your beadwork. Their shape means they work well with many other Czech glass beads to give added texture or contrast. They’re also very handy for edging your
- Ilos par Puca Beads
- The Ilos par Puca beads are cone-shaped one-hole beads which have been created by the Parisian jewellery designer, Annick Puca, to work on their own or to be combined with the other beads in Les Perles par Puca range. They’re
- Kos par Puca Beads
- The Kos par Puca beads are a very versatile addition to Les Perles par Puca range. Their half-moon shape can be used as it is, paired with another Kos bead to form a round or used with any of the
- Piros par Puca Beads
- The Piros par Puca beads are the latest new beads by Annick Puca, the creator of Les Perles par Puca. As they’re designed to work with the thirteen other beads in the range you can create many more design options.
- Czech Glass Dagger Beads
- These popular Czech glass dagger beads are very versatile. The traditional shape of these 5x16mm drop beads makes them very useful for creating beautiful earrings and necklaces. The daggers also make beautiful drops on beaded ornaments and are perfect for
- Czech Glass Pinch Beads
- These pretty little 5x3mm Czech glass pinch beads are very versatile and are a great addition to your beading stash. They combine well with many other beads and are a great all-rounder. We’ve put together some projects and design ideas
- Les Perles par Puca Charleston Collection
- The new Charleston Collection by Annick Puca, the creator of Les Perles par Puca, has been launched to celebrate the centenary of the “Roaring Twenties”. We have some lovely new patterns and new colours in the Arcos, Ilos and Helios