Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech glass beads are renowned for their high quality and come in a huge range of shapes, sizes and colours.
These are one of the best know Czech glass beads and are extremely popular due to their facetted shape and great range of colours.
Czech Glass Pearls
We stock these beads in sizes from 2mm-10mm in nearly 30 colours.
Czech Crystal Bicones
These crystal bicones or "suncut" bicones are very high quality crystal with regular and sparkling facets.
Czech Multi-hole Beads
Multi-hole beads have become very popular in the last few years and have opened up many new and creative design options.
The CzechMates Beading System
This is one of the most popular ranges available and includes the very popular crescents, cabochons and tiles. The latest bead is the CzechMates diamond beads.
Les Perles par Puca
This is another well-known range which includes the Kheops, Arcos and Amos par Puca beads.
Other popular multi-hole beads include DiamonDuos and Zoliduos.
Recent Blog Posts
- Candy Ovals from Preciosa
- Just in is our first batch of the new 2-hole candy ovals from Preciosa, based on their very popular round candy beads. The new oval cabochon shape and the three sizes mean that this is a very versatile bead. Its
- Samos par Puca Beads
- The Samos par Puca beads are one of the most popular beads in Les Perles par Puca range. These 2-hole oval cabochons measure 5x7mm and are a very versatile shape and size. They’re designed to be used on their own
- Matubo Gemduos – Versatile 2-hole Beads
- The 2-hole Matubo gemduos are one of the most popular multi-hole beads. Their diamond shape means that they are very versatile. They nestle together beautifully but also work well with other 2-hole beads. We have some lovely free projects from
- Telos par Puca Beads
- The innovative Telos par Puca beads are created by the Parisian designer, Annick Puca, and these unique handmade beads offer many creative design opportunities. You can combine them with the other beads in Les Perles par Puca range and choose
- Cabochons par Puca
- We have a beautiful new selection of 18mm and 25mm Czech glass cabochons par Puca. We also have some great projects for pendants, earrings and rings showing you how to combine them with Les Perles par Puca to create stunning
- New Helios par Puca Beads
- The 2-hole Helios par Puca beads are the latest beads by Annick Puca, the Parisian creator of Les Perles par Puca. These versatile new beads are designed to work with the other beads in the range including the popular Samos,
- Candy Roses – 2-hole beads from Preciosa
- The new Preciosa candy roses have the same cabochon base as the very popular candy beads but have an arched top with a rose engraving. These versatile beads come in 8mm and 12mm sizes in a range of pretty colours.
- Ginko Beads – Matubo 2-hole beads
- These 2-hole Czech glass ginko beads are the latest new bead from Matubo and are named after the unusual shape of the ginko tree leaf. The shapes fit snugly together and also work well in circular motifs. They also combine