Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech glass beads are renowned for their high quality and come in a huge range of shapes, sizes and colours.
These are one of the best know Czech glass beads and are extremely popular due to their facetted shape and great range of colours.
Czech Glass Pearls
We stock these beads in sizes from 2mm-10mm in nearly 30 colours.
Czech Crystal Bicones
These crystal bicones or "suncut" bicones are very high quality crystal with regular and sparkling facets.
Czech Multi-hole Beads
Multi-hole beads have become very popular in the last few years and have opened up many new and creative design options.
The CzechMates Beading System
This is one of the most popular ranges available and includes the very popular crescents, cabochons and tiles. The latest bead is the CzechMates diamond beads.
Les Perles par Puca
This is another well-known range which includes the Kheops, Arcos and Amos par Puca beads.
Other popular multi-hole beads include DiamonDuos and Zoliduos.
Recent Blog Posts
- Matubo Multi-hole Beaded Beads
- A fantastic variety of Matubo multi-hole beaded beads can be made by adding some of the Matubo multi-hole beads such as gemduos, ginkos and nib-bits, These come in the same range of gorgeous colours as the Matubo seed beads including
- Beaded Beads Jewellery
- We love beaded beads jewellery and here are some of our favourite beads to use plus projects and design ideas. They use a wide variety of beads from fire-polished beads, bicones and pearls to multi-hole beads like candy beads and CzechMates
- Earrings with Cabochons par Puca
- We have some great projects for earrings with Cabochons par Puca. The cabochons can be combined with Les Perles par Puca to create some stunning designs. These projects use the 14mm and 18mm round cabochons and the oval Athos par
- More Pendants with Les Perles par Puca
- We have some more ideas from Annick Puca for creating pendants with Les Perles par Puca using wire circles, including pretty decorative edgings. Plus we have some projects using filigree metal circles and Lacy’s Stiff Stuff to create stunning pendants using
- Les Perles par Puca Pendants & Connectors
- Try making Les Perles par Puca Pendants with Wire Connectors – it’s a great way to expand the possibilities with this versatile range of multi-hole beads. We have some great projects from Annick Puca for you to download. Les Perles
- Hair Clasps Projects
- Hair clasps, also known as barrettes, are easy to make so you can customise your jewellery for the occasion. Check out these projects for making hair clasps using using popular multi-hole beads such as Samos and Arcos par Pucas and also a
- Preciosa Wedding Finery Projects
- With the bridal season coming up, we have some lovely Preciosa wedding finery projects for earrings, bracelets, necklaces and button-holes. As well as wedding jewellery, these versatile designs can easily be adapted by changing the colours and beads so they can be
- New Wooden Bases par Puca
- Just in are more wooden bases to be used with Les Perles par Puca. We also have several free projects to show you how you can use these wooden bases par Puca to make beautiful bag charms, earrings and pendants. Wooden Bases par Puca