Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech glass beads are renowned for their high quality and come in a huge range of shapes, sizes and colours.
These are one of the best know Czech glass beads and are extremely popular due to their facetted shape and great range of colours.
Czech Glass Pearls
We stock these beads in sizes from 2mm-10mm in nearly 30 colours.
Czech Crystal Bicones
These crystal bicones or "suncut" bicones are very high quality crystal with regular and sparkling facets.
Czech Multi-hole Beads
Multi-hole beads have become very popular in the last few years and have opened up many new and creative design options.
The CzechMates Beading System
This is one of the most popular ranges available and includes the very popular crescents, cabochons and tiles. The latest bead is the CzechMates diamond beads.
Les Perles par Puca
This is another well-known range which includes the Kheops, Arcos and Amos par Puca beads.
Other popular multi-hole beads include DiamonDuos and Zoliduos.
Recent Blog Posts
- New 2-hole Bow Beads from Preciosa Ornela
- The new 2-hole bow beads from Preciosa Ornela are large striking beads that can be connected to make lots of interesting shapes including eye and X shapes that can just be filled in with a few beads. More complex designs
- New 6mm and 12mm Candy Beads join the popular 8mm candy beads
- 6mm and 12mm 2-hole candy beads now join the deservedly popular 8mm candy beads from the Czech company Preciosa Ornela. They are one of the easiest multi-hole beads to use and are very versatile. New 6mm Candy Beads These little
- Amos par Puca – the latest addition to Les Perles Par Puca
- We think the new Amos par Puca beads are a winner and a great addition to the Perles par Puca range. Its curved symmetrical shape works well with other beads in the Perles par Puca range such as the Arcos,
- New 2-hole Zoliduo Beads – a creative but versatile shape
- The new 2-hole zoliduo beads are comma-shaped and make an original and striking addition to the Czech multi-hole beads while remaining very versatile. The zoliduos come in a left hand and a right hand version which enables you to use
- Matubo 2-hole Nib-bits – new from the creators of the Superduos
- Matubo 2-hole Nib-bits are the new bead from the maker of the very popular superduos, miniduos and seed beads. It joins their first 2-hole bead, the Rulla. Matubo 2-hole Nib-bits These 6x5mm triangular beads will add a distinctive new look to
- 3-hole Cali Beads from BeadMaster USA
- 3-hole Cali beads are the latest new shape from Beadmaster in USA. These 3x8mm beads have double concave sides. When used as spacers they have an elegant organic curve that lifts the design. They can also be combined with other beads
- 2-hole Candy Beads – easy to use 8mm cabochons from Preciosa Ornela
- 2-hole candy beads from Preciosa Ornela are 8mm easy to use beads. It is a cabochon which means it has a domed or rounded top with a flat base. This versatile shape enables it to be used for simple stringing
- New CzechMates Cabochons, CzechMates Beams and Prong Beads
- New CzechMates Cabochons, CzechMates Beams and Prong Beads The latest additions to the CzechMates beads are the New CzechMates Cabochons, CzechMates Beams and Prong Beads. The Prong bead is not a multi-hole bead but has been designed to work with