Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech glass beads are renowned for their high quality and come in a huge range of shapes, sizes and colours.
These are one of the best know Czech glass beads and are extremely popular due to their facetted shape and great range of colours.
Czech Glass Pearls
We stock these beads in sizes from 2mm-10mm in nearly 30 colours.
Czech Crystal Bicones
These crystal bicones or "suncut" bicones are very high quality crystal with regular and sparkling facets.
Czech Multi-hole Beads
Multi-hole beads have become very popular in the last few years and have opened up many new and creative design options.
The CzechMates Beading System
This is one of the most popular ranges available and includes the very popular crescents, cabochons and tiles. The latest bead is the CzechMates diamond beads.
Les Perles par Puca
This is another well-known range which includes the Kheops, Arcos and Amos par Puca beads.
Other popular multi-hole beads include DiamonDuos and Zoliduos.
Recent Blog Posts
- Tinos par Puca Beads
- The Tinos par Puca Beads are part of Les Perles par Puca range. These 2-hole beads measure 4x10mm and are a trapezoid shape that can be used to make some creative designs. It is easy to use to make pretty little
- New 4mm, 6mm and 8mm Fire-polished Beads
- Fire-polished Beads are one of our most versatile and popular beads and we have some great new 4mm, 6mm and 8mm fire-polished beads for you in gorgeous colours including crystal rainbow shades, subtle chalks and vibrant Picasso and travertine effects.
- New 2-hole Bow Beads from Preciosa Ornela
- The new 2-hole bow beads from Preciosa Ornela are large striking beads that can be connected to make lots of interesting shapes including eye and X shapes that can just be filled in with a few beads. More complex designs
- New CzechMates 2-hole Diamond Beads
- Just in are the new CzechMates 2-hole Diamond Beads. These 4×6.5mm diamonds have the same hole-spacing as the other CzechMates beads which opens up lots of designs possibilities – they work well for structural projects and also make great angled
- New 6mm and 12mm Candy Beads join the popular 8mm candy beads
- 6mm and 12mm 2-hole candy beads now join the deservedly popular 8mm candy beads from the Czech company Preciosa Ornela. They are one of the easiest multi-hole beads to use and are very versatile. New 6mm Candy Beads These little
- Amos par Puca – the latest addition to Les Perles Par Puca
- We think the new Amos par Puca beads are a winner and a great addition to the Perles par Puca range. Its curved symmetrical shape works well with other beads in the Perles par Puca range such as the Arcos,
- New 2-hole Zoliduo Beads – a creative but versatile shape
- The new 2-hole zoliduo beads are comma-shaped and make an original and striking addition to the Czech multi-hole beads while remaining very versatile. The zoliduos come in a left hand and a right hand version which enables you to use
- Matubo 2-hole Nib-bits – new from the creators of the Superduos
- Matubo 2-hole Nib-bits are the new bead from the maker of the very popular superduos, miniduos and seed beads. It joins their first 2-hole bead, the Rulla. Matubo 2-hole Nib-bits These 6x5mm triangular beads will add a distinctive new look to