Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech glass beads are renowned for their high quality and come in a huge range of shapes, sizes and colours.
These are one of the best know Czech glass beads and are extremely popular due to their facetted shape and great range of colours.
Czech Glass Pearls
We stock these beads in sizes from 2mm-10mm in nearly 30 colours.
Czech Crystal Bicones
These crystal bicones or "suncut" bicones are very high quality crystal with regular and sparkling facets.
Czech Multi-hole Beads
Multi-hole beads have become very popular in the last few years and have opened up many new and creative design options.
The CzechMates Beading System
This is one of the most popular ranges available and includes the very popular crescents, cabochons and tiles. The latest bead is the CzechMates diamond beads.
Les Perles par Puca
This is another well-known range which includes the Kheops, Arcos and Amos par Puca beads.
Other popular multi-hole beads include DiamonDuos and Zoliduos.
Recent Blog Posts
- Candy Roses – 2-hole beads from Preciosa
- The new Preciosa candy roses have the same cabochon base as the very popular candy beads but have an arched top with a rose engraving. These versatile beads come in 8mm and 12mm sizes in a range of pretty colours.
- Ginko Beads – Matubo 2-hole beads
- These 2-hole Czech glass ginko beads are the latest new bead from Matubo and are named after the unusual shape of the ginko tree leaf. The shapes fit snugly together and also work well in circular motifs. They also combine
- Design Ideas for DiamonDuos
- The 5x8mm diamonduos have a versatile facetted diamond shape that can be used to create a multitude of motifs such as rounds, stars and flowers. They work well with many other beads including seed beads and other 2-hole beads. DiamonDuos
- Valentine’s Day Jewellery with Les Perles par Puca
- If you’re looking for some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day jewellery, two hole beads can make some lovely interesting designs. The Amos par Puca beads can be used to create lovely heart motifs while the triangular Kheops par Puca beads
- Project Ideas for Diamonduo 2-hole Beads from BeadMaster
- The DiamonDuo 2-hole beads are one of the most popular multi-hole beads as they’re easy to use and the diamond shapes fit beautifully together. These Czech glass beads also come in lots of lovely colours. Finally, their shape means they work well
- Czech Fire-polished Beads – A Guide to Bead Coatings and Effects
- Coatings and Effects on Czech Fire-polished Beads Czech fire-polished beads are one of the most popular Czech glass beads and come in a great array of colours with various coatings and effects. They are therefore a good choice for looking at
- Bridal Hair Accessories – Combs, Pins and Clips
- It’s the time of year when thoughts turn to weddings and it’s lovely to make some beautiful bridal hair accessories. Keep them pale and pretty for classic bridal chic – or go for strong colours for a bolder look. Traditional twisted wirework looks lovely
- Tinos par Puca Beads
- The Tinos par Puca Beads are part of Les Perles par Puca range. These 2-hole beads measure 4x10mm and are a trapezoid shape that can be used to make some creative designs. It is easy to use to make pretty little